- All-in-one module with display and built-in battery
- 12.1” anti-glare color TFT-LCD display
- Powerful measurement, ergonomic and flexible design
- Can connect independent large display when multi-display is required
- Fan-less cooling system keep the monitor working quietly
- Multi-screen, multi-interface display
- Each screen can display user defined parameters, to assure real-time monitoring entire data
Advance Modular Monitoring
- Non-invasive method to measure patient’s Cardio Output and Hemodynamic status and safe easy operate.
- Anesthesia Gas module, measure concentration of Et and Fi CO2,O2,N2O and ISO,ENF,DES, SEV, HAL
- High capacity against interference of ESU, motion & low perfusion
- Max. 8 IBP measurement with waveform, Systolic, Diastolic, Mean Pressure on ART, CVP, ICP, PA, LAP, etc. to fulfill different positions invasive blood pressure measuring demands
- Side stream / Mainstream / Micro stream / EtCO2 is optional
- Various option can be suitable for intubated patient, ventilation relied patient, non-intubated patient
E-Module, Emergency Module
- 5” Color TFT-LCD,
- Waveform: Up to 12 tracks
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- More than 60 minutes operating time
- Standard and Interface: HR, SpO2, NIBP, RESP, TEMP, and waveform of ECG, SpO2, RESP.
- (ECG waveform available for concatenation)
- Big font Interface: HR, SpO2, NIBP, 1 channel ECG waveform.
- User defined interface: 3 basic parameter + 1 Blood Pressure parameter, 1-3 channel waveform
- Simultaneous display of 12 lead ECG in one screen
- Seamless transport solution fully meets the clinic demand.
- Touch Screen (Option), supporting for Mouse Key board operation.
- Available for multi-language interface.
- Independent Physiological & Technical Alarm.
- Built-in detachable rechargeable lithium battery
- Patient’s data transferring automatically when connect to main Unit.
- Extremely compact design, convenient to carry, allowing patient to roam freely.
- 5” Color TFT-LCD display.
- 480 groups NIBP review.
- Power off storage of 8 hours trend.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium battery can work more than 1 hour
- Drug dose calculation
- Hemodynamic calculation
- Arrhythmia analysis and ST analysis.
- Particularly backlight button for night operation
- Short trend, 168-hour graphic and tabular trends
- OXYCRG, display 16 minutes trend of HR, SPO2, RESP
- SD card socket, effective storage for historical patent data.
- Independent physiological alarm light and technical alarm light.
- E-Module, providing fast and convenient monitoring during the patient transfer with display, battery, alarm and storage capability.
- Display other bedside monitor’s all parameter and one waveform, support user defined parameter display
- User can select 5 parameters for Clear observation in a long distance, especially suitable for ICU, CCU room checking and monitoring during night
- Up to 8 different E-module options
- Options for monitor side Modules: Side-stream CO2, Micro-stream CO2, Main-stream CO2, Main-stream CO2, CSM (Cerebral state monitor), AG, ICG, IBP, Temp, SpO2
- Auxiliary module rack
- USB compatible mouse and keyboard
- 3-channel thermal recorder
- Rolling stand and wall mount
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery (max. 2 pcs.)
- External Display
- Wireless LAN
- Extensive Memory card
- Analog Output (ECG or IBP)
- Touch Screen